We are happy to welcome you to be an exhibitor at the 4th World Aquatic Development Conference. The conference take place at newly renovated Scandic Star Hotel in Lund, Sweden between 11th-14th January 2018.
WADC was first organized in 2012, and is a biannual conference which is now one of the largest in Europe. The conference is organized by Swedish Center for Aquatic Research, a non-profit organization. Past speakers have included Jon Rudd, coach of Ruta Meilutyte, Great Britain coach of the year Patrick Miley, swimming legend Shane Gould, and head Olympic coach from the USA, Teri McKeever, who has coached swimmers to 17 Olympic medals.
The 2018 conference will present a star-studded program of innovative swimming experts, coaches, and elite athletes. All speakers are recognized for their creative lateral thinking, and their persistence in asking challenging questions about the future directions of competitive swimming.
At WADC you get a unique possibility to extend your network of swimming, get new knowledge, new ideas and get inspired by speakers and by meeting other participants. We will have interesting speakers, workshops, discussions, exhibitors and lot of possibilities to meet new colleagues of swimming.
WADC 2018 consists of two different tracks, Competitive swimming and Learn to Swim.
The exhibition fee is 6995 SEK for a booth up to 5m².
Included in the fee:
- Lunch and coffee breaks all days for one person.
- If you are more than one person you can add this for 1600kr/person.
- Participation at the conference for one person is included.
- In the exhibition area, there are tables to use for your exhibition. (other material you will need to bring with you).
- You will get your logo at our website and in the conference program.
- Name and logo in the conference app.
- A short presentation (3 min) before one of the lectures.
- Possibilities to put products in the participant bag.
If you want to join us for dinner on Thursday and Friday night and the Banquette on Saturday the 13th January you can add this to your booking.